As a Marketing Manager for our Beauty & Style Group, you’ll partner closely with the sales team and play an integral role in our business success. As the quarterback of the pitch process, you understand our advertisers’ business goals, are able to digest and apply audience insights to business problems, and ultimately know the most effective Dotdash Meredith product solutions to help achieve those goals. You are comfortable with data-informed storytelling and recognize the importance of simplifying the message for ultimate impact. You believe a truly ‘big idea’ is one that delivers results for clients.
The ability to understand big-picture business needs and then translate them into achievable and measurable results, is critical to success in this role. This position reports into the Director of Marketing, Beauty & Style.
About Your Contributions:
- Write proposal and pitch decks that bring seemingly turn-key ad product offerings to life and ensure tactics align with client’s marketplace objectives
- Partner closely with Sales, Research, Account Strategy & Design to ensure proposals are delivered on time and clearly communicate our value proposition; provide support on sales calls, as needed
- Work closely with Digital Production to ensure alignment from ideation through execution
- Use audience insights and past campaign performance to inform partnership strategies and recommendations
- Possess a strong understanding of ad products offerings and fully understand production cost implications
- 3-5 years relevant experience at a digital publisher, with a focus in pre-sales marketing, marketing research, or sales strategy; understanding of programmatic marketplace a plus
- 2+ years within the Beauty & Style industry most recently preferred
- You’re an excellent communicator, who remains poised under pressure and can tailor messages for different audiences
- You have an understanding of digital advertising standards, products, and trends
- You’re able to see the big picture and chart a path for success
- You’re able to present to both internal and external stakeholders