Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, Nike.com-Nike App who specializes in Digital Marketing, with a deep understanding of the consumer, their lifestyle, and how they shop online.
In this role you will drive Nike.com and Nike App channel marketing visions and strategies to transform our brand into the most sophisticated, athlete focused, digital brand in the world. You will bring outstanding brand and commerce experiences to life for the consumer as a member of our Asia Pacific Latin America (APLA) Consumer Direct Marketing team, working in service of our Territories.
This role requires a collaborative go-getter who is curious and eager to innovate, to test, to fail, learn and improve. A successful candidate will be able to deliver on brand and business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that position Nike as an industry leading sport and lifestyle brand. They will value the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciate the creative process. They will understand marketing technology, the role of online-to-offline (O2O), direct-to-consumer channels, always ready to be a thought partner, a digital evangelist, and a consumer advocate. They will have experience working cross-functionally with a consistent record of building positive relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be an integral member of the APLA Consumer Direct Marketing and Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC) team, working to implement our accelerated digital offense led by Nike.com-Nike App, the pinnacle destination for everything Nike, encouraging members to Join Us in the community and make sport a habit every day.
- Act as a platform subject matter authority, providing deep knowledge of the capabilities, ensuring project plans reflect dynamic, effective digital strategy, elevate the consumer brand experience, increase member engagement and retention.
- Drive seasonal and 365 projects against quantifiable critical metrics, delivering strategic marketing plans and creative to achieve Geo and Territory brand and business objectives.
- Deliver centralized, seasonal, 13-week Nike.com-Nike App engagement plans featuring priority product and brand stories.
- Deliver creative and production briefs to inform development and delivery of channel right content to match consumer intent and experience needs.
- Operationalize Global/Geo Marketing playbooks and toolkits with channel guidelines, member-journey frameworks, and digital marketing capability use cases. These are informed by data and insights to drive efficiency, consistency, and effectiveness.
- Support Global, Geo and Territory teams in delivery/execution of channel expansion, new digital capabilities, and pilot programs.
- In partnership with the Insights team, deliver regular marketing performance analytics. Apply them to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers, promoting a test-and-learn, iterative marketing culture.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role is a key contributor to the APLA Flagship Marketing team. You will report to the Director, Nike.com-Nike App Marketing. You will collaborate with cross-channel teams to co-develop O2O marketing plans to enable connected journeys across the ecosystem. Working closely throughout the coordinated marketing process with Territory Nike.com-Nike App leads, Geo Marketing, NDDC, Insights, and Brand Creative teams.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- 3-5 years proven experience in Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related field.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing strategy and tactics across key channels including digital apps, .com experiences, email, social and paid media.
- Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving relevant consumer and business insights, and applying findings to drive decisions.
- Great teammate, problem solver, and idea generator skills with experience working in a matrix organization.
- Project leadership expertise and ability to manage strategy and execution, multiple and competing projects and priorities in a constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation and making strategic recommendations and persuasive presentations to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport, culture and crafting significant connections between consumers and the Nike brand!
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.