We are seeking an individual who has a vision, passion and knowledge in the Cannabis Industry. The Marketing Manager will assist the marketing departments initiatives and campaigns delivered throughout various business platforms. This role will work with the Marketing Director and Design team to schedule and execute campaign assets, in-store events, and brand ambassador initiatives to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Manager must be organized and professional with the ability to be outgoing and enthused while working in tandem with several departments such as Retail Operations, Purchasing and Inventory teams.
The ideal candidate will inspire, respect and provide authority to their team, as well as possess a high level of communication with vendors, customers, management, store employees and surrounding communities.
- Develop campaigns that are rooted in brand/community awareness and ROI driven
- Help identify target audiences and trends
- Know web tools like HTML, Wordpress, and Google Suite
- Analyze and improve SEO analytics
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
- Schedule and coordinate in-store events
- Lead brand ambassadors for promotional campaigns
- Strategize social media efforts for promotional events
- Distribute text and email promotional materials.
- Google Suite, Monday.com, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Apple applications (preferred)
- Project Management, organizational and time management skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and team building abilities
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Basic knowledge of the cannabis plant and its effect on the endocannabinoid system, or the ability to learn
- Must be 21+ years old
- Valid driver's license with reliable access to transportation and the ability to travel within the state of Michigan
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, marketing, communications or a related field, preferred
- Cannabis industry experience, preferred
- Marketing experience 2+ years, preferred
- Full-time availability (45 hours per week, flexible schedule)
- Evening and weekend availability required
- Must feel comfortable addressing and engaging with the public
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work at a computer or on a tablet for an extended period of time
- Capable of sitting, standing, squatting, kneeling, bending or walking throughout the workday
- Ability to push, pull or lift up to 40 lbs
- Proper employment documentation required for I9
- Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, MI 48009: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Salary, $50,000/yearly (negotiable based on experience)
- Employee store discount (25%)
- Full benefits after 90 days including medical, dental, vision and paid time off
Quality Roots Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.