LifeWorks Restaurant Group, an independently operated division of Aramark, designs custom solutions for clients looking to take amenities to the next level. Our team of forward-thinkers look at each opportunity as an experience—not a requirement—and deliver out-of-this world, truly sensory experiences, feeding your company culture.
The Field Marketing Manager is a creative, organized, and detail-oriented individual who has a passion for food, beverage, hospitality, and marketing. This role is responsible for driving the business forward through exemplary marketing initiatives and customer engagement programs. This individual will have the ability to think both creatively and strategically, while developing innovative, exciting, experience-driven solutions which continue to improve our premier program. Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, both internal and external is paramount to the success of this role.
- Support operation teams in the field with marketing and programming for café, catering, and pantries.
- Partner with Regional Leadership to support specific needs that drive measurable results across the campus.
- Being creative and innovative as it pertains to marketing strategy and execution that will drive the business forward in café and catering operations.
- Meet regularly with clients to present new ideas and plans that deliver on client-driven project goals.
- Support the field with one-off marketing needs, and provides on-site support as needed (travel)
- Assist sites with signage, smallwares, and merchandising as needed.
- Responsible for communications around the national portfolio’s efforts to the client teams through recaps, photo slide decs, articles/newsletters etc.
- Provide continuous support with product and program innovation, including leading marketing presentation.
- Develop, provide, and maintain operational program support guides for program execution and client/field alignment and provide ongoing support to the field.
- Protect the integrity of the client brand and proprietary information.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining respective updates for online café websites.
- Builds relationship with clients, organization department heads and subgroups/community groups.
- Coordinate special events, promotions, marketing collateral, media interaction, website updates, social media marketing.
- Ability to develop and execute presentations to various target groups, including Walmart Client.
- Develop marketing plans, new strategies and tactics for promoting existing or new locations to enhance sales and customer satisfaction.
- Manage marketing department budget.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance team culture, encouraging innovation and continuous improvement.
- Basic Graphic Design work
- Other duties as assigned.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing or food service management experience, with a proven record of success and effective performance.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or hospitality management is highly preferred.
- Experience in contracted dining service and account management is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Experience or proven track record to work optimally in a fast-paced environment with internal and external partners.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills including presentation, public speaking, and client interaction skills.
- Exemplify being well-organized, detail-oriented, and having strong process management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to efficiently utilize social media and understand digital marketing.
- Great time management skills and self-discipline, ability to ensure timely delivery of all projects and initiatives.
- Must be able to efficiently use MS Office product to accomplish work tasks, especially PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of Canva and/or Adobe InDesign is preferred.
- Must be a team-player with a can-do attitude.
- Requires people management experience for at least 2-3 direct reports.