Paris Hilton’s 11:11 Media is a global, next-gen company at the center of pop culture – connecting content, community and commerce – spanning film, TV, audio, music, books, consumer products, digital, web3 and more. We are looking for a top notch Marketing Manager who is passionate about building an innovative global entertainment and consumer products company at the center of pop culture. The Marketing Manager is a new position within 11:11 Media’s global marketing team.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Vice President of Marketing and will lead the planning of marketing campaigns and projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
Your North Star is supporting the team tasked with establishing and elevating the 11:11 Media brand, and sister brands, and building and executing a smart 360-degree integrated marketing strategy that maximizes our flywheel to propel 11:11 Media into a multi-billion dollar media, entertainment and consumer products company. This is a high impact role and is ideal for someone who can take “big picture” concepts and quickly map out the tasks and resources required to execute, and shepherd the project from end to end. This is a highly-cross functional role, so the most suitable candidates will be excellent communicators and collaborators. We are looking for candidates who find joy in developing new systems and processes that increase efficiency and help scale the business. Candidates with big company polish and expertise + experience building from scratch and thriving in the whitespace of a high-growth startup is a major plus.
11:11 Media is based in Los Angeles and offers a hybrid work environment that mixes in-office and remote work to offer flexibility and support to our employees. Candidates for this role must be based in Los Angeles.
In this role you will:
- Work cross-functionally to help develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns across the 11:11 Media portfolio.
- Use marketing to ignite the entire 11:11 Media flywheel, gaining exposure to verticals including film, TV, audio, books, digital, web3, impact, and consumer products.
- Live and breathe in culture - Paris Hilton is pop culture and you must have an ear to the ground on what is cutting through and proactively offer ideas on how we can draw inspiration from what is happening around us. Be a strategic liaison between 11:11 Media and our various external stakeholders across licensing, music, publishing, etc.
- Track results while drawing meaningful conclusions and learnings from these metrics and regularly sharing them with the team. All marketing campaigns should be tied to measurable outcomes.
- Lead pre campaign playbooks and post campaigns playbacks, creating repeatable processes for the marketing team and increasing transparency of our wins across the 11:11 Media org.
- Manage the day-to-day logistics of project plans by owning timelines, meeting agendas, and follow ups
Bonus points if:
- You are a consumer of 11:11 Media content and are excited about the opportunity to dive into the world of Paris Hilton.
- You understand Gen Z and can bring fresh ideas on how to reach them.
- You are experienced in project management, including creating workback timelines, connecting key stakeholders, and tracking marketing to measurable outcomes.
- You are an entrepreneurial thought leader who is comfortable creating their own processes in a fast paced environment.
- You are experienced in creating internal and external collateral, including decks, one sheeters, etc.
- Prior marketing experience across multiple verticals including but not limited to paid media, organic social, brand marketing, etc.
- Data/analytical experience
We're looking for:
- Razor sharp marketer with 5 years of experience at a global consumer brand and a successful track record of supporting 360 brand campaigns at various budget tiers
- Experience working on launch campaigns for new products, content, etc.
- Track record of supporting the execution of bold, innovative and creative campaigns that drive growth, sales and profitability, and create emotional connections between consumers and brands
- Experience working and communicating effectively with internal teams
- Innovative thinker with a get-it-done attitude
- Passionate about creativity and problem solving
- Extremely organized and able to maintain quality output while working in a fast-paced environment
- Has an eye for spotting cultural trends across earned media and channels such as Snapchat, IG, TikTok, Twitter, etc
- Fun, creative, and social individual who will add to our in-office culture
- Positive and optimistic outlook
- Flexible, adaptable and possess a growth mindset
- Insatiable curiosity
What’s In It For You
- Opportunity to be part of a world class global team (hailing from top brands like HBOMax, Disney, WarnerMedia, Tinder, NBCUniversal, BuzzFeed, Yahoo, PopSugar and more #IconsOnly),
- Opportunity to work alongside and learn from Paris Hilton – one of the world’s most successful celebrities and entrepreneurs
- A creative, collaborative, kind, inspiring and inclusive work environment that will push you to your highest potential Innovative, high impact work
11:11 Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We deeply understand the value of bringing together a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, and life experiences. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team.