The Channel Marketing Manager for Konica Minolta is responsible for supporting and growing our Direct channel organization and programs. The position serves as the primary marketing liaison between marketing and the Direct Channel sales organization. The Channel Marketing Manager will work with the various marketing, sales, operations team members to drive alignment and growth. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of marketing experience primarily in supporting sales and will be the subject matter expert launching new marketing programs and strategic marketing activities to the direct sales organization. The position will report to the Director, Marketing Programs.
Essential Job Functions
- Create and support go-to-market plans for targeted market segments based on company growth initiatives
- Implement and track new marketing growth plans for identified market segments
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines
- Monitoring channel's performance and assessing each regularly for sales and growth opportunities
- Spread awareness of our solutions, drive demand and uptick in engagement by understanding segmentation and applying to target audiences and personas
- Create and develop professional, accurate presentations, webinars, field newsletters, blog series, informative portals
- Maintain portals to support internal sales staff
- Lead communication/meetings between internal KM resources and agencies for marketing initiatives and projects.
- Establish reporting and key performance indicators to analyze and optimize campaign/marketing plans
- Capture VOC/VOF and build out an understanding of markets and personas
- Support field activities related to building pipeline and growth opportunities
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Sales and/or marketing background
- Strong organizational skills, effective at managing competing priorities and meeting aggressive timelines
- Close attention to detail with ability to track multiple actions simultaneously through to closure
- Very effective written communication skills with marketing focus
- Credible and articulate oral communicator
- Quick learner – not shying away from understanding technology
- Good interpersonal skills, comfortable meeting new people, characterized by professional, self-confident, and friendly demeanor
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and self-motivated individual
- Team player who is comfortable taking direction and collaborating with Marketing/Sales Leader
- Proven knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, bonus; Adobe Suite or equivalent
- Able to travel a few times per quarter
- Able to work independently
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, partner marketing/alliance marketing/management, dealerships/franchises
- Marketing experience in various channels preferred (Digital, Print, Telemarketing, Advertising).
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, or equivalent related experience
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix-managed organization
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.