Lovely Bride is looking for a Marketing Manager that has a love of data and planning. Join a small team with an entrepreneurial spirit where you can wear multiple hats. Ideal candidate is outgoing, responsible, and ambitious. This is a job for someone who wants to grow with a company long term. We are willing to hire remotely for the right candidate, but must be close to a city with a Lovely - NYC and LA being ideal. Full job description below.
Lovely is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. People of color and LGBTQIA+ are encouraged to apply.
TITLE: MARKETING MANAGER
We're looking for someone who is:
· In love with Lovely.
· Seasoned in digital marketing, paid social media, SEO, and SEM basics.
· Embodies Lovely's core values, including inclusivity, diversity and positivity.
· Bachelor's degree
· 3+ years of marketing experience
· A background on the brand side, preferably fashion, bridal is a plus.
Marketing Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
· Manage paid ads on FB, IG and Promoted Pins
· Manage and analyze google ads
· Place and track other external advertising
· Plan blog stories and calendar
· Manage bridal directories like Yelp, The Knot, etc
· Analyze social metrics and suggest ad content changes
· Oversee website upgrades and content entry
· Track web and blog SEO, analytics, and create best practices
· Suggest seasonal changes and updates to stay current
· Create email campaign strategy
· Manage all email output via Mailchimp
· Track and analyze email effectiveness
· Collaborate with Director of Content + Social Media to create and manage creative calendar across social, paid ads, email communications and web updates
· Help coordinate campaign photo shoots, sourcing photographers, locations, models, HMU, and other resources
PR & EVENTS
· Manage any event-based promotions
· Network with bridal press and influencers
· Partner with third parties for styled shoots and lending
· Manage all graphic needs for asset updates
· Coordinate and source merch needs
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Eagerness to innovate
· Self-starter that sees projects to completion
· Ability to work independently and as a team with remote employees
· Mind is a mix of creative and analytical
· Willingness to wear multiple hats and evolve in role
· Embodies the brands core values, including inclusivity, diversity and positivity
· Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· P.S. Want extra credit? DM a video to @lovelybride of why you want to be a Lovely.