The Digital Marketing Media Manager will have a strong foundation in digital media across paid social (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.), You Tube, Connected TV, Linear TV, Streaming Radio, programmatic and more. This is a key role within our digital brand marketing team; working closely with our digital brand marketing director, this role will be driving Ariat brand awareness forward to lift our entire omnichannel ecosystem. This will be a highly cross-functional role, partnering with brand managers, creative, analytics, external agencies and other internal partners to bring campaigns to life across upper funnel awareness & traffic driving digital paid media.
This role is a combination of both strategic and tactical – our ideal candidate will be confident in driving Ariat’s brand paid media strategy forward with key partners (Google, Meta, Pinterest, etc.), while also being hands-on in platforms to set up, monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily basis. Ideal candidate is data-driven and will be partnering with our internal analytics team to analyze full impact of brand media on the full funnel.
You’ll Make a Difference By
- Managing brand paid media strategy, budget, execution and reporting upper funnel brand awareness and traffic driving tactics, while supporting full-funnel KPI’s and objectives.
- Implementing test and learn plans, uncovering the best performing creative, tactics, audiences, tools, etc., continually prioritizing to drive the greatest impact
- Partnering closely with ecom digital marketing team to communicate brand awareness & traffic driving strategy to effect lower funnel conversion tactics.
- Partnering with brand managers to understand nuances in key campaign goals around audiences and creative, make recommendations for optimal placements and objectives.
- Managing briefing and assets for brand media buys, working closely with creative team to ensure creative execution is following platform specific best practices.
- Analyzing media performance across channels to ensure goals and KPI’s are met, while identifying areas of opportunity.
- Assisting with media budget management and finances, including invoice receipt and approval, reconciliations, accruals, etc.
- Keeping up to date on the evolving digital media landscape, including platform updates, marketing trends, martech, as well as competitor activity and best practices.
- Collaborating with external partners and internal teams to ensure compliance on data sharing and ingestion.
- At least 5 years of experience managing paid media tactics, with expertise in balancing best practices across multiple platforms (Google, Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, programmatic, and more) ad formats, ad objectives and creatives to optimize results.
- Strong understanding and experience working with key media channels including paid social, display and video, linear TV, streaming radio, OOH and more.
- Extremely comfortable setting up campaigns in platforms, monitoring campaign performance, optimizing performance and evaluating results.
- Must be a strong communicator who is able to effectively communicate marketing efforts, media performance and best practices to the broader organization.
- Detail oriented and very strong organization and project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and track/manage multiple campaigns/projects at a time.
- Experience with budget planning and KPIs.
- Passion for data driven decision making and creating compelling and personalized digital customer experiences.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Highly driven and curious with a positive, team-oriented attitude and learning mindset.