As a Marketing Manager, you will support the planning and execution of strategy that builds preference for several key brands and product lines sold within PPG Architectural channels, as well delivering on the specific brand, channel and retailer needs.
This position will focus on the development and execution of brand and product strategies for the WoodCare brand portfolios in addition to the Walmart Channel of business.
If you are well-rounded in retail or business-to-business (B2B) marketing, want to join an industry leader and outstanding team, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Develop, complete, analyze, and supervise marketing strategies that drive consideration and conversion with target consumer groups.
- Collaborate with and influence the PPG field sales team, account teams, and other cross functional groups to ensure delivery/execution of marketing plans.
- Manage projects and collaborate to launch marketing communication programs, events and in-store merchandising platforms.
- Develop driven insights and supervise market trends to identify new opportunities or threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent education with 5+ years of proven marketing experience required; Master's degree is an asset.
- Experience in B2B marketing and/or retail marketing is strongly desired.
- Poses excellent project management and problem-solving skills and be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Seeking a candidate that thrives on productivity, meeting deadlines and is a very proactive, independent contributor.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills and have experience working effectively and getting results within a sophisticated sales organization and with cross functional teams.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
Pay Transparency poster: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_ English_formattedESQA508c.pdf
EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Supplement: http://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf