Marketing Intern, Summer 2023
Behind Arc XP’s market-leading digital experience platform (DXP) is a world-class product and engineering team. Arc XP interns are embedded with various teams within the business, building tools and capabilities for our cloud-native digital experience platform (DXP) which helps create and distribute content, drive digital commerce, and deliver powerful experiences for customers worldwide.
All applicants are welcome to apply (freshman -> transitioning professionals) and you do not need to be a US citizen, but you do need to be eligible to work in the United States. Many students are eligible via an F1 visa or OPT. For Students, check in with your university for more details.
Internships are remote-friendly and remote-first apart from the following teams:
- Mobile (Android)
- Customer Enablement
On the remote-friendly teams, you may elect to come into our DC office for all or part of the internship, if desired, but note that Arc XP does not provide housing support for its interns.
Arc XP Summer Interns Openings
- Expand awareness of Arc XP through content development, market research and marketing campaign support. At the end of the internship, you will have amassed real-world experience in one of the fastest growing tech spaces and developed a portfolio that highlights your marketing aptitude and skills.
Wherever you are in your life or career, The Washington Post offers comprehensive and inclusive benefits for every step of your journey:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Company-paid pension and 401(k) match
- Three weeks of vacation and up to three weeks of paid sick leave
- Nine paid holidays and two personal days
- 20 weeks paid parental leave for any new parent
- Robust mental health resources
- Backup care and caregiver concierge services
- Gender affirming services
- Pet insurance
- Free Post digital subscription
- Leadership and career development program
Benefits may vary based on the job, full-time or part-time schedule, location, and collectively bargained status
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.