About Anyday: Anyday has created an entirely new category in the kitchen space that makes it incredibly easy to cook more deliciously, quickly, and healthily: microwave cookware. It turns out that cooking food from scratch in the microwave is a little-known secret that has been championed over the years by renowned chefs and food writers. Up until now, microwave cooking hasn’t been able to attain mainstream popularity because consumers weren’t equipped with the right tools, cookware, and microwave know-how. That’s where we come in.
We’re a small team, fueled by a love of food and cooking, with ambitious plans to change the way people cook. We’re constantly learning and sharing new recipes, kitchen tricks, and hacks that help people minimize time and effort while maximizing deliciousness. We’ve been lucky to garner the unwavering support of Chef David Chang of Momofuku and Ugly Delicious, whose role as Partner in Anyday has already helped get Anyday into the homes of many food lovers who aim to cook smarter and more deliciously. Ultimately, Anyday gives consumers something that we all need more of: free time — to spend in whichever way they choose.
About the Role: Anyday is looking for an ambitious Marketing Intern to support our marketing strategy and aid in its execution. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Anyday Marketing Team to grow Anyday’s reach, launch campaigns, and create engaging content that inspires consumers to cook delicious food with our products and the microwave in general. The ideal candidate has exceptionally strong writing and organizational skills, and is excited to grow and learn beside a highly motivated, collaborative, and food-loving team. They are also not afraid to roll up their sleeves and handle executional tasks.
- Produce and occasionally write content on Anyday’s website including blog posts, ingredient guides, and recipes
- Manage Anyday’s sample program, ensuring samples ship to key influencers and that the relationships are nurtured
- Assist in recipe development and production
- Assist in social media campaigns and day-to-day asset production and posting
- Track customer feedback and reviews, identifying trends and helping team to implement changes
- An instinctive food and cooking lover that browses recipes and food blogs in free time!
- Curiosity about the kitchenware space and DTC businesses
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with a passion for thinking both creatively and analytically