About Good Joo Joo:
We’re a lean, mean team of digital marketers who work with everyone from e-commerce hustlers bringing in 9 figures a year to innovative apps backed by some of the best VCs around. We focus on paid advertising and marketing automation and everything we do is driven by numbers. We thrive on getting clients a great return on their money.
We also value freedom and responsibility like no other. We’re 100% remote, but we also meet up several times a year to jam together and have some fun (the next team retreat is in Italy — yes, for real).
We want people (you and our clients) to do well and also do good in their lives and communities.
Who You Are:
You are a problem solver. You’re incessantly curious and probably a little anal. You cringe when you misspell someone’s name. If you’re presented with something you know nothing about, you dive in fearlessly to learn more. You love learning something new each week and doing things out of your comfort zone. You are thoughtful, empathetic, and impeccable with your word.
What You’ll Own:
You will have to switch gears quickly. You’ll be learning about several different businesses, platforms, and software all at once and committing all of it to memory.
Staging ads, writing blog posts, and creating client reports are all things you will do in the first month on the job.
Someone who excels in this role will become an invaluable team member who helps get stuff done as efficiently as possible and can eventually own a huge operational piece of the business.
We need someone who is willing to wear multiple hats and switch gears quickly. Excellent written and verbal skills will get you very, very far in our eyes. Attention to detail is everything.
- Entrepreneurial spirit — have you ever had a side hustle? Can you identify what you need to be successful and go make it happen?
- Reliable — you do what you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do it.
- Accurate — able to follow instructions to a T
- Efficient — you can independently prioritize your task list & you love “beating the clock” on a task that should have taken a long time, but didn’t.
- Tactful — you think things through and communicate clearly and professionally.
[Did you notice one of those bullets is missing punctuation?]
- Must be available during US working hours.
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Must have at least 1 years experience in a marketing role.
- Must submit a resume, writing sample, and staged email example.
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS.
- Familiarity with Photoshop.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience with paid advertising.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Suite, and video editing software.
- HubSpot Marketing certified.
$$ & Stuff
Pay is commensurate with experience. Base salary + bonus based upon performance & total company revenue. Education & health insurance stipends available.
Summer Fridays are also a thing we adore and honor.