Marketing Experience Coordinator
The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to design and/or promote internally produced marketing experiences. This will mainly be in the form of virtual and live in-person events, podcast production, video creation, and website experiences. This position will be responsible for the project management, design, and production of some live and recorded webcasts and some of our live in-person events. For events, this includes managing regular event creation meetings, scheduling event dates with key internal partners, working with the rest of the marketing team to fill the event, producing the event, identifying key industry partners, managing a budget, and monitoring outcomes from all the events. For content creation, this includes managing content creation meetings, vetting content and guests with our public relations team, scheduling recording dates with key internal partners, managing the production of the final content, identifying key industry partners, managing a budget, monitoring results from content and identifying new opportunities for content. The role will require strong communications skills and attention to accuracy and detail.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate live webcasts with key internal partners in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Produce new engaging content such as podcast episodes or videos that enhance the experience of both clients and prospects alongside our video production team and partners.
- Manage the creation and planning of new recorded webcasts and take existing recorded webcast marketing efforts to the next level.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with the marketing and sales team to fill the event.
- Work with and communicate clearly with our sales and delivery teams to produce and deliver events and content.
- Identify, negotiate, and manage significant strategic direction to create alliances, and build relationships that support the organization’s current and emerging directions.
- Evaluate metrics and lead/lag measures.
- Communicate regularly with team members and build working relationships across teams and departments.
- Support special projects as required.
- Operates within FranklinCovey corporate identity guidelines and company communication standards.
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Event marketing experience is preferred.
- Podcast and/or video production experience is a plus.
- A pattern of achievement, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and is not afraid to get out of their comfort zone to learn something new or solve a problem.
- Exceptional time management and planning skills and the ability to prioritize with minimal oversight in our collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible within a constantly evolving education landscape.
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.