Marketing Design Analyst
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Who we’re looking for
The Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Marketing Department is looking for a highly motivated and qualified Marketing Design Analyst (Graphic Designer).
Reporting to the Design Manager the primary responsibility of this role will be to develop, strategize, and design impactful multi-channel marketing and promotional materials, including digital, video, presentations, and print mediums, to drive sales volume and loyalty to TFS and Toyota. Designs will also support our B2B efforts including national sales incentives and recognition programs, dealer meetings, and community events.
This position is based at our North American Headquarters in Plano, Texas. Toyota encourages all employees to live within a reasonable commuting distance of their assigned work location. Hybrid work from outside the assigned work location may be permitted in a pre-approved list of states with certain stipulations. Speak with your Recruiter and the Hiring Manager to learn more about our hybrid work program.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute strategic design and marketing materials that promote the TFS and Lexus Financial Services (LFS) brands and drive incremental sales volume and dealer loyalty.
- Strategize on messaging, design thinking, and brand positioning for new and current business objectives.
- Support the sustainment and execution of TFS Brand Identity for team members, customers, dealers, divisions, and the community.
- Work effectively with the project teams (PMs, stakeholders, the Design Manager, and executives) to craft design solutions that clearly meet briefs and/or company objectives as well as timelines and budgets.
- Execute concepting, creative strategy, design, layout, color, composition, brand, typography, and communication skills for both print and digital media.
- Create print-ready files and work with print vendors for print production.
- Own deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail.
- Creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Edit footage, create animations, input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects to develop compelling videos for internal and external audiences on channels such as websites, social, and conferences.
- Constantly strive for better, more innovative solutions across marketing channels.
- Keep up to date on industry standards and new technologies and trends.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or Advertising, or equivalent professional work experience that is relevant to this position.
- Relevant graphic design experience, inhouse and/or agency.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience presenting work to leadership.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects.
- A strong portfolio, available online.
Added bonus if you have
- Design Project Management experience.
- Agency experience.
- XD, Figma, and/or Zeplin experience.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts (Health Savings Account, Health Care FSA, Dependent Care FSA).
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10+ different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.