Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today’s modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our San Francisco, CA office. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone with limited marketing experience, or just graduating from college. The right candidate will be dynamic, smart, and outgoing, with a proactive, can-do attitude. This person will report to the Director of Marketing, as well as respective Industry Practice Leader.
Withum’s brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Industry Practice Marketing Coordination: Work with the Director of Marketing and Practice Leader(s) with execution of marketing strategy to help build brand awareness, drive new business, and enhance the client experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Marketing support: Assist with development and coordination of marketing assets which could include general collateral, video content, website content, podcasts, practice profiles, client testimonials, etc.; proofread and edit client-facing and internal marketing materials to ensure high-quality. Collaborate with other marketing functional teams on strategy for publication and distribution of content.
- Event Coordination: Coordinate both in-person and virtual meetings and events which provide strategic opportunities to build relationships with COIs and other service providers. Also includes coordination and execution of virtual educational programs. Plan and execute on follow-up plan to maximize ROI.
- Professional/Industry Associations/Sponsorships: Coordination of participation in professional and industry organizations, including internal approval process, registration, sponsorships, exhibitor strategy, advertising, identifying/pitching speaking opportunities, assisting with post-event follow-up and maintain tracking of all memberships/costs to help with annual cost/benefit analysis.
- Office Marketing Plan Development and Implementation: Work with the local Marketing Manager to implement marketing plans and tasks which will build brand eminence in their respective business communities and build a strong marketing culture within the office. These efforts are often a combined office activity.
- External efforts: Duties include coordination and support with networking events, meetings, seminars, webinars, and marketing campaigns.
- Internal efforts: Coordination of office events for BDP (business development program); Emerging Professionals events; and supporting office manager with holiday-oriented events and programs, if help is required.
- Firm Database/Contact Lists: Assist with development and management of office and niche mailing lists to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date to support ongoing marketing and communications activities; develop processes to integrate periodic data cleansing and updates of client list, professional organizations, etc.
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related area, from an accredited college or university
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing setting, internships accepted
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Strong with social media tools
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Ability to multi-task and respond to short deadlines
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.