The Marketing Coordinator has hands-on experience working for a professional company and has worked with all aspects of marketing including print and digital media layout and creation, advertising, social media, SEO and creating community, industry and online buzz.
The expectations for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Managing all social media pages (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and responding to public inquiries;
- Managing the corporate website (content and some design);
- Managing / tracking marketing budgets;
- Sending out monthly customer satisfaction surveys and reporting NPS scores;
- Corporate communications to clients (e-blasts, MailChimp, etc.);
- Working with sales and business unit managers to develop their business via trade shows, publications, print and digital advertising, online media, professional and/or media appearances, etc.;
- Working with HR and business unit leaders to increase recruiting opportunities and brand awareness in targeted educational institutions;
- Developing printed materials (scientific literature via flyers, banners, tri-folds, brochures) for trade shows, job fairs, client presentations, etc.;
- Representing the company in industry events;
- Google Search Engine Optimization / Google Analytics;
- Seeking out new opportunities to maximize brand awareness while minimizing cost;
- Researching industry brand campaigns to identify new business opportunities;
- Informing business unit managers about relevant marketing-related issues;
- Social media monitoring;
- Covid-19 communications, etc. as required.
- A degree or diploma in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Graphic Design or similar;
- Fluent/mother tongue French (written and spoken) a strong asset;
- At least 1 year of work experience and a reasonable idea of what working in a professional organization entails, ideally in a laboratory/scientific environment;
- Strong skills in social media management, all popular platforms ; other software such as Wrike, Hootsuite, MsilChimp etc. is an asset;
- Working web design skills and experience with embedded emails, email blast campaigns, etc.;
- Familiarity with PPC and online advertising;
- Strong writing, copy-editing, layout and graphics skills, and the knowledge of how to execute print media requests;
- Strong Word and PowerPoint skills, as well as presentation skills and Photoshop/Adobe;
- A polished, professional manner;
- A passion for detail, accuracy and cohesion - you need to see the big picture without losing sight of the fine detail;
- Creativity and extemporization - ability to think outside the box in order to develop cost-effect solutions with the resources at hand;
- Ability to speak confidently and professionally to individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Strong self-regulation - you will be given a task and expected to run with it!
- An ability to take direction or, alternatively, to work entirely independently without losing your enthusiasm and fire;
- Knowledge of the contract laboratory industry would be an extremely strong asset, as would familiarity with Health Canada regulations and terminology.
Working Conditions: This position is based in an office within a laboratory environment; significant time spent sitting in front of a computer is required. Lifting requirements of up to 30lbs on a regular basis. Extra hours, weekends and evenings may be required.
At Eurofins we offer excellent full-time benefits including health & dental coverage, life and disability insurance, RRSP with 3% company match, paid holidays, paid time off.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received international recognition as a great place to work.
We thank all applicants within commuting distance of GTA, Ontario for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.