Epsten Group, a sustainable design, consulting, and commissioning firm, is looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to provide assistance to the Marketing Manager and support the Marketing Department by responding to requests for qualifications/proposals and completing various marketing and business development tasks. We are looking for a detail oriented professional to join our energetic and growing 55-person firm based out of Atlanta, Georgia.
At Epsten Group, we pride ourselves on being a pioneer for sustainability in the built environment. Sustainability is in our DNA– it’s the right thing to do for future generations and the legacy we leave behind. We maintain the front-line of sustainability, spreading the word globally and investing locally.
Industry pioneers to our core, we push the boundaries by walking many clients through their own firsts. Our services remain flexible to meet the growing demand for a sustainable, healthier future. Our team strives to create a global impact surrounding green initiatives and maintains a company culture that reflects this. We celebrate diversity, inclusion, and equity and have recruited top talent from all over the globe. With office flexibility and a work-life balance, we accommodate individual preferences, believing that freedom, respect, and creativity lead to happiness and prosperity.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience; Architecture/Engineering/Construction experience is a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively with people of all levels
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a quality consciousness and sharp eye for detail
- Responsiveness to short deadlines and frequent changes in schedule
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel required
- Experience with InDesign preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Coordinate the proposal production process under direction of Marketing Manager
- Edit and proofread proposals, presentations and marketing materials
- Works closely with department managers and to develop key pursuit strategies
- Draft, review, track, and ensure that proposal wins, technical scope, staff qualifications and experience, biographical data, narratives and other marketing materials are accurate, well-written and maintained
- Support production of marketing material such as press releases, project sheets, etc.
- Support other writing, editing, and marketing projects as needed
- Assist with social media content contribution
Epsten Group offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Alternative Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus