As a co-op/intern student at BMO, you will have the opportunity to be heard, keep growing and make a difference.
You will be part of our campus program to gain the skills and knowledge needed to take on roles similar to the description listed below.
Our student experience is designed to integrate you to the BMO team from day one by adding value in the work you do. You will have the opportunity to participate in programs such as the Women in Technology Mentorship Program, BMO First Friend peer assignment, BMO Social Squad student-led activities, BMO U corporate learning platform and access to various Employee Resource Groups to further develop your network within BMO.
Only students currently enrolled in an academic program and returning to their studies will be considered for Co-op/Internship opportunities. Student who recently graduated are invited to apply to our New Grad opportunities which are available at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en/new-grad
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and an unofficial copy of your academic transcript. By applying for this general posting, you will be considered for a number of different student opportunities across multiple locations. If you are selected to move forward, you will be provided additional information.
Contributes to the efficient and effective operations of marketing projects, programs and events. Performs a variety of tasks and provides support to the marketing team ensuring that operational processes are followed. Assists with the planning and execution of special projects, events and conferences. Supports the planning, development, production and delivery of marketing solutions. Works collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure timelines are met and marketing collateral is aligned with brand standards and product positioning.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders as required.
- Maintains/updates internal web content, presentations and sales aids with current information.
- Coordinates processes for translation and regulatory approval of materials.
- Supports the production of products and marketing solutions to include communications, articles, presentations and sales tools.
- Supports the development, production and distribution of marketing collateral, and manages inventories of materials.
- Updates, tracks and maintains team schedules, marketing budgets and marketing inventory.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- As part of the BMO campus program, we are looking for motivated University and College students with a strong desire to learn.
- College diploma in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
Compensation and Benefits:
$31,700.00 - $45,250.00The base salary represents BMO Financial Group’s hiring range for this position.
Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as location, skills, experience, and qualification for the role. Salaries for part-time roles will be pro-rated based on number of hours regularly worked.
Base salary is one component of BMO Financial Group’s total compensation package for employees, which may include performance-based incentives, commissions or discretionary bonuses, as well as other perks and rewards. BMO also offers health insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life insurance, and retirement savings plans. To view more details of our benefits, please visit: www.bmousbenefits.com.
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.