Marketing Communications Specialist
Corteva Agriscience is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Specialist. The Marketing Communications Specialist will support marketing, advertising, and communication initiatives for the U.S. crop protection, specialties, and digital businesses under the general supervision of the U.S. CP Strategic Marketing Communications Leader and with additional guidance from the Crop Protection, Specialties and Digital Marketing and Communication Teams.
- Collaborate with the U.S. Marketing Communication Managers (MCM), Product Marketing Managers and other stakeholders in the daily functions pertaining to marketing, advertising, and communication projects.
- Work with Corteva Creative Services team to develop and create informative, detailed and/or technical sales tools/sales collateral, including multi-page brochures, product guides, fact sheets, postcards, invitations, tradeshow materials etc., for existing products and for new product launches.
- Lead initiatives with Market Development Specialists/Territory Managers/Product Managers/ Marketing Managers/Integrated Field Scientist staff to strategically fulfill local advertising/promotion requests for local marketing tactics and/or regional tradeshows.
- Collaborate and actively work with Tradeshow and Events team on tradeshow planning teams to create and develop objectives, strategies, event collateral, etc.
- Network and share best practices with other Communication Specialists and Graphic Designers to leverage ideas, improve efficiencies support cross-business communication efforts as needed.
- Participate in project status calls and interfacing with Marketing Agency of Record on behalf of marketers and communication managers.
- Create and develop basic communication messages for target audiences.
- Serve as liaison for proper use and monitoring of all legal and brand guidelines including third party agreements, company brand standards and product marketing guidelines.
- Manage internal projects with marketing staff (audience lists, execution of mailings, market offers, sweepstakes, presentation slides, etc).
- Review and update messaging and branding on company websites, internal communication tools and other digital platforms.
- Actively provide input and participate in annual Communications Input Strategy Sessions.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and tasks associated with print and fulfillment suppliers, vendors, and agencies, including quote requests, spot PO requests, field sign management, etc.
- Track costs and expenditures for budget planning and transparency.
- Manage the entire process of literature inventories and fulfillments including literature archiving, assigning literature numbers and overseeing vendor’s fulfillment services.
- Manage Promotional Catalog/Online-E-Store (if applicable) and serve as focal point/decision maker for promotional items and promotional apparel offering and distribution strategy and execution.
- BS Degree in field of advertising, public relations, or journalism or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years communications experience
- Knowledge of production agriculture, agronomy and/or overall crop management
- Experienced and skillful in the fields of advertising and communications
- Ability to provide quick turnaround on projects and to react quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Ability to work and manage multiple projects independently
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Takes initiative, is solution-oriented and follows through on projects/requests until there is resolution
- Builds positive working relationships with internal colleagues
- Excellent project management skills and experience
- Experience with digital marketing tools is preferred
- Assumes personal ownership and accountability for projects, goals, and outcomes; independently plans and executes own work to ensure completion of individual objectives
- Strike a better work-life balance with robust time off benefits including paid maternity, paternal and family illness leave
- Prepare for your future with our competitive retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement program, and more
- Enjoy access to health benefits for you and your family on your first day of employment
- And much, much more!
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
- Accessibility Page for Contact Information
- For US Applicants: See the ‘Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law’ poster
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.