Marketing Communications Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Marketing Communications Specialist (Part -Time 28 hours per week) supports the business’ marketing functions, managing inbound and outbound programs, communications, and sales-enablement initiatives to build brand and product awareness and drive business category growth. This role is responsible for supporting all marketing, advertising, content, event, and public relations programs and will work (along with the marketing director) with cross-functional departments and teams (both internal and 3rd party). This position is responsible for a variety of contributions, including campaign development, project management, marketing, and sales enablement collateral creation, and much more.
- Execute and lead large scale, multichannel marketing activities and projects, tracking success, and analyzing campaign effectiveness.
- Work with the business Marketing and Category Directors to identify and implement marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with commercial and technical teams to drive business growth.
- Liaise with creative team and agencies and channel partners to design, develop, and implement marketing materials, ensuring brand image is consistent throughout all marketing collateral.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders on marketing initiatives, gain direction, feedback, ensure brand consistency and project timelines are met.
- Assist with the partner/customer program relationship campaigns including direct interaction with partners.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience in marketing and communications planning and effectiveness, ideally in global, customer-driven, matrix organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience in driving marketing effectiveness in both digital and offline communication channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to coordinate/collaborate with and influence global cross-functional teams and departments.
- Experience building and executing a comprehensive strategic, tactical and omnichannel marketing plan to support business objectives.
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple projects with strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach with experience measuring and analyzing campaign KPIs and ROI to derive actionable insights.
- Ability to translate complicated messaging into easily understood language and communications.
This position is a part time position, with 28 hours working hours per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet