Marketing & Communications Internship
About CarrierCarrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions is committed to creating solutions that matter for people and our planet for generations to come. From the beginning, we've led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented college student to join our team for the summer of 2024. The Carrier internship experience offers interns an environment that provides practical, challenging, and meaningful on-the-job work experience and the opportunity to apply knowledge and demonstrate strengths in efforts to assist Carrier in achieving its business strategy.
- Develop new content for internal communications supporting The Carrier Way and employee engagement.
- Support Refrigeration intranet site management and internal digital platforms.
- Develop social media content/campaigns and analyze metrics for trends and opportunities.
- Assist with uploading and managing digital assets for the Digital Asset Management system.
- Develop and update marketing collateral (i.e., fact sheets, brochures, graphics, etc.).
- Support the global Refrigeration Communications and Marketing team on various projects.
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Ability to multitask, work with a sense of urgency under demanding deadlines, and balance multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Team player and willing to collaborate with others on projects.
- Rising sophomore or junior preferred.
- Relevant coursework or previous internships are preferred.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.