Marketing Cloud Specialist
The Developer will be responsible for the overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation, and support of technology solutions within Lennar Corporation. The Developer must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience.
The Developer will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper functional and performance testing completed, and security requirements are considered by working with the project teams. The candidate also must be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Execute day-to-day configurations, support and maintenance of Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud platforms
- Capture, Design, and Implement Salesforce platform solutions using best practices through custom development
- Architectural understanding of end-to-end salesforce platform
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts on application design, support, and practice development efforts to improve current business processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ year’s salesforce development experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certified Marketing Cloud Admin certification required,
- Certified Platform Developer II preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding on Salesforce out-of-box features and Salesforce.com best practices.
- Strong knowledge on Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Aura / LWC components
- Strong experience in supporting Marketing Cloud journey design, automation, triggers, data management and implementation
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud : Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Mobile Studio
- Working experience in CICD, Git commands, GitHub source, Azure preferred
- Prior experience with other technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent; acts promptly
- Interactive; maintains effective working relationships, supporting company leadership and team
- Readily embraces change
- Maintains a supportive and collaborative teamwork environment; encourages teamwork in others
- Engages with others and works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Sensitive and responsive to internal and external needs; maintains a positive attitude, willing to seek solutions
- Demonstrates operational awareness in problem solving
- Understands the company's philosophy on diversity in the workplace
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Trains junior associates on defined procedures and standards
- Must be flexible and readily adapt to changing priorities/tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, maintains composure and professionalism in a stressful situation
- Demonstrates an understanding of the links between business drivers and IT processes
- Begins to learn the market and major competitors
Physical Requirements: This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.