Marketing Campaigns Intern
Let's Grow Together
Our mission is to live our “at your side” promise and simplify and enrich the lives of our customers, employees, and communities. "At your side" is more than a slogan to us; it’s the purpose we do our best to fulfill every day. With a legacy spanning over a century, this is a great place to launch or expand any career and push the boundaries of what comes next. We're committed to achieving shared success, and we provide opportunities for you to develop through experience, exposure and education. Our people have always leveraged their unique perspectives to keep us on the right track for a lasting future. If you want to innovate, learn, and grow with a global leader that builds products, services, and a company people love, then we’ll be “at your side” every step of the way.
Brother International Corporation is recruiting for its Summer 2023 Internship Program. This exciting opportunity provides selected undergraduate students with a PAID, 10-week experience from Monday June 5 through Friday August 11. Eligible student applicants will be current sophomores and juniors (rising juniors and seniors respectively during the Summer 2023 program period), possess US work authorization, and be able to work 40 hours per week in a hybrid or full on-site environment at the location noted. The objectives of the program are to provide meaningful work and projects for completion and to help Brother develop a strong pipeline of talent within our operating communities.
This role will be based at our Bridgewater, NJ location and follow a hybrid work schedule. M/F remote and T/W/TH onsite. #LI-Hybrid
Here’s What You’ll Do This Summer:
- Assist the campaigns team with building and scheduling insourced Paid Social content
- Help to build media recommendations for upcoming campaigns through brainstorming and current media landscape research
- Assist the team in organizing and consolidating important, team-focused internal documents to promote easier accessibility for all Brother users
Our Successful Candidate:
- Must be a present college sophomore or junior (rising junior or rising senior during the Summer 2023 program period) to be eligible – Rising Senior (Current Junior) preferred
- Target Major(s) or Fields of Study: Marketing, social media marketing, advertising, communications
Required Experience & Technical Skills:
- Previous internship experience in marketing or communications field
- Understanding of fundamental marketing concepts and measures, including basic understanding of common marketing KPIs
- Understanding of social media practices and current trends
Additional Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve individually
- Experience with Google Marketing platforms or others
- High level of curiosity regarding the Brother business – willingness to ask any and all questions
What You’ll Receive From Brother:
- Competitive hourly rate ($20.00/hour – fixed program rate)
- Paid Time Off for Monday July 3 and Tuesday July 4
- Fun engagement and networking opportunities across the organization
- Career development experience and training throughout the program
- Meaningful work projects that will allow you to leave your mark at a multi-national multi-billion-dollar organization (excellent resume builders)
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a premier provider of home office and business products, home appliances for the sewing and crafting enthusiast as well as industrial solutions that revolutionize the way we live and work. Brother International Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With worldwide sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was started more than 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is the corporate headquarters for Brother in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing services, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the U.S. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico.
Brother International Corporation ("Brother") is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal laws. If you require any physical or other assistance in completing this application, a reasonable accommodation will be made upon request.