Marketing Brand Assistant
The Coca-Cola CompanyAtlanta, GAa month ago
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- Support brand manager and/or senior brand manager in the development of annual brand plans for NAOU.
- Track brand and project performance through data analysis by converting KPI’s and findings into specific insights and actions that add value to the business.
- Lead cross-functional teams on initiatives, work assignments and tasks that align to brand priorities.
- Manage program budgets (DME) and timelines to drive flawless execution of the plan, hitting all system milestones on time and within budget.
- Prepare reports / presentations as needed (e.g. monthly performance reports).
Ability to help manage a NAOU brand – inclusive innovative plans and initiatives – while motivating/leading, coordinating and working with key internal cross-functional partners to deliver on mid- (2-3 years) and short-term (1 year) objectives and business plan metrics.
- Communicate with internal parties
- Responsible for sharing information and influencing others
MASTERY OF (REQUIRED)
1 Marketing concepts
2 Creative concept evaluation
3 Basic financial acumen and strong business analytics
4 Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
5 Project management skills including, but not limited to, budget and timeline management
BROAD EXPERTISE IN (GOOD TO HAVE)
1 Motivate and influence others
2 Presentation skills
3 Foundational but growing understanding of the consumer, bottler and customer needs
4 Problem-solving skills
5 Marketing innovation
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.