Insights is seeking a Marketing Assistant to provide tactical support across a wide range of marketing programs. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a collaborative, fun-loving team and gain experience across a wide-range of marketing disciplines, such product marketing, sales enablement, communications, and event management. This entry-level role will be a multi-purpose contributor on the Marketing team, with the potential to specialize and grow in a key marketing discipline within the first year.
Who is Insights, An Equifax Company?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, financial institutions, government agencies and consumers make critical decisions with greater confidence.
Insights is a division of Workforce Solutions, Equifax's largest and fastest-growing business unit. Insights delivers breakthrough data and analytics to reduce people-based risk, mitigate fraud and meet compliance mandates. As the nation’s most comprehensive and trusted source of risk and criminal justice intelligence, we offer timely, reliable insights through vertical partners on AI-driven, SaaS-based cloud architecture. We enable commercial enterprises and government agencies to build trust and safety while improving operational efficiencies.
To accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference. We are looking for talented team players to join us as we deliver on our mission of using data and technology for good.
What you’ll do
- Manage the VINE state marketing program order fulfillment process, which includes printed advertising materials, branded promotional products, and digital advertising orders.
- Manage the Insights Marketing vendor and procurement process, which includes new vendor setups, issuing purchase orders and confirming payments.
- Shadow and support managers in product marketing, product training, communications, event management and digital marketing.
- Organize Insights Marketing documents, processes and plans in a centralized repository.
- Participate in Marketing team meetings, outings and career development initiatives.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a marketing generalist role
What could set you apart
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: healthcare, social services, background screening, victim services
- High achiever with a growth mindset
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite, with the ability to learn additional programs and software
- High level of initiative, urgency and follow through
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.