Layla MartinRemote (USA)16 days ago
We’re an outrageously fun, spiritually deep online women’s empowerment, sexuality, and Tantra education brand that reaches over 360,000 people weekly in our emails and 1.6 million people monthly on our YouTube channel.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of course launches, including proofreading, editing, formatting emails, and testing links.
- Daily administrative support tasks including creating and updating spreadsheets, coordinating schedules, organizing folders in GDrive and Dropbox, pulling data, etc.
- Daily support on our social media channels including monitoring and responding to comments and DMs, being proactive in proposing new ideas to reach and engage our audience through social channels, reporting weekly insights across all platforms to track effectiveness, and more.
- Identify, facilitate and coordinate speaking, interview, and collaboration opportunities (including PR, podcasts, guest articles, events, conferences, influencers, affiliates, etc.) for the brand and serve as the point-of-contact for incoming media/partnership requests.
- Conduct keyword research and update SEO elements site-wide.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of our recurring video and photography shoots for content creation, including finding talent, coordinating logistics, and booking studio and crew.