At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
From the morning essentials that get us started to the office space that inspires our productivity, the Marketing Assistant is there to make it happen. Your expertise lies in your positivity, approachability, and execution abilities in a rapidly changing startup environment focused on in-person office services for the best Brokerage. As Marketing Assistant, you will be the first impression for the entire organization and play a critical role in the daily in-person operations of the office, while also building strong relationships with the local agents and contributing to them elevating their business and brand.
At Compass You Will:
- Provide marketing assistance, administrative help and IT support to customers (agents) in-person at a local real estate office.
- Assist new agents with the execution of their marketing assets using Compass’ proprietary design tool or InDesign
- Assist new agents with day-to-day marketing needs and questions, ensuring timely response times to any query
- Source and maintain relationships with local vendors to assist with agent and company needs at a local level
- Assist other members of the marketing team with executing needs of agents across other regions
- Adhere to and manage process systems that drive efficiencies across the department
- Provide outstanding client service to make agent marketing efforts less time consuming and more effective
- Work with the company’s design team to coordinate the delivery of projects and all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting, video, email, social media and content development)
- Monitor the ongoing efforts of the agents and analyze the actual results from advertising/marketing projects to determine their effectiveness, helping inform future activities the agent marketing team
- Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor and social, photography and video, direct mail and much more
- Assist the Advertising Team in the coordination of reserving and placing both brand ads and agent ads on a weekly basis.
- Work with the marketing team to drive adoption and usage of product tools through internal marketing and communications
- Maintain inventory in accordance with office snacks and supplies inventory processes.
- Ensure cleanliness and overall organization of all areas of the office, including reception, conference rooms, kitchen, and general common areas.
- Ensure facilities standards, security, and aesthetics are maintained by conducting daily quality-assurance walkthroughs, holding third party vendors accountable to their scope of services, and coordinating office repairs/services.
- Manage and execute the office’s standard operating procedures and tracking processes (including budgeting, SpaceIQ, Procurement, On-boarding, etc.).
- Manage internal communications including office updates and newsletter.
- Field general office inquiries via phone, in-person visitors, or email and provide first-response support to employees and customers (agents).
- Log, update, and close Zendesk tickets as per standard operating procedures (where applicable).
- Partner with various members of the Workplace Operations team and other parts of Compass on special projects and initiatives.
- Champion Compass culture by planning and executing in-office and off-site meetings and events.
- Guiding our agents through using internal programs (AEP, Concierge etc.) to grow their businesses
- Connecting agents to our technology and provide feedback to improve the product; while also helping them navigate the organization (onboard, problem-solving)
Experience We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media/online marketing platforms
- Strong working knowledge of creative programs such as InDesign and Photoshop required
- Ability to work independently, taking ownership over projects
- Adept project manager; impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills, ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Experience working in a client, sales, or account service environment a big plus
- Experience working in advertising is a plus
- Experience working in real estate marketing, and/or at a luxury brand a big plus
- Proficient in the suite of office tools from Apple, Google and Microsoft (Ex. Keynote, Docs & Excel)
- Experience with social media/online marketing platforms
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.