UberSan Francisco, CA16 days ago
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst in our Global Marketing Analytics team to provide data expertise as we improve the growth, retention, engagement, and brand affinity of Freight business on the Uber platform. In this role, you'll be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with marketing, channel, product, and program managers.
What You'll Do
- Create and maintain scorecards/dashboards that provide reliable measurement on funnel view and spending efficiency from paid channels
- Help marketing managers to design experiment and provide pre-/post-analysis to report the impact
- Generate insights from deep dives to guide the marketing initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years experience in marketing analytics
- Demonstrable proficiency in coding, programming concepts, and technical tools with analysis combined with the enthusiasm and passion to build. (SQL, Python, and R).
- Previous experience in AB testing
- Previous experience in B2B
- Previous experience in performance marketing
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.