Labatt Food Service is now hiring a Marketing Administrator to support strategic marketing projects.
The successful candidate will assist our executive team with the purpose of increasing department efficiency and completing critical tasks. The Marketing Administrator will provide analytical and administrative support to leadership on a daily basis. This position will gather information, organize, and build presentations and will be communicating and building relationships with vendors. The Marketing Administrator will work internally with sales & purchasing executing critical tasks, and will run reports for management as needed. The Marketing Administrator will also perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment) and other responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous administrative experience supporting leadership preferred
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate to advanced Excel skills are necessary) and Word
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and perform several tasks simultaneously
- Promptly learn how to navigate company systems and keep up with new tools and technologies