Marketing Activations Director
Want to help lead Marketing strategy and Consumer experience for a Fortune 200 Company with iconic brands that are leading transformation? If you have a bachelor’s degree along with ten plus years of relevant brand/marketing experience, we want to speak with you! We are currently looking for a Marketing Activations Director in Richmond, VA, but are open to a remote working arrangement.
What you will be doing:
- Lead Enterprise-wide Owned Channel Marketing strategy including Loyalty, Direct Mail, E-commerce platforms, Web, Email, and SMS.
- Lead team responsible for prioritizing marketing channel activations and campaigns based on consumer segment needs and behavioral science
- Accountable for marketing channel optimization for Enterprise-wide Owned channels rooted in data and analytics
- Accountable for leading team in defining optimal rollout plans and Go-To-Market strategies for new products
- Accountable for learning agendas that identify best performing executions in each channel; accountable for optimization of executions via isolated variable testing
- Influence across the organization to drive channel automation that will deliver triggered communications based on consumer behavior and aligned to prioritized business goals
- Lead team to transform ways of working and process to meet needs of an evolving marketing ecosystem
- Lead and mentor an integrated marketing team to be successful marketers who reach their fullest potential and grow their careers
- Accountable for Enterprise-wide Owned channels budget
- Conduct creative agency fee negotiations, scope development and resource allocation; track and revise scope based on budget and prioritization needs
We want you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or comparable field
- 10+ years of relevant brand/marketing experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a proven people leader
- Change management experience driving employee adoption of change focusing on equipping people to adopt and transform processes, systems, and technology.
- Growth mindset: you are comfortable with ambiguity and have courage, resiliency, and a drive for change
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple marcom channels with a consumer centric mindset
- Behavioral based marketing experience
- Possess a high degree of initiative, autonomy, and accountability with ability to influence others
- Experience handling large budgets and scopes of work
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners
People Leader Expectations
In this role, you are responsible for leading a team. People Leaders play a fundamental role in bringing Altria’s Employment Brand to life and creating an exceptional employee experience. As a People Leader at Altria, you are responsible for the performance, capability and engagement of your team. Some examples of specific responsibilities aligned to People Leader expectations include:
- Establish and effectively communicate Vision, strategies and how each employee’s work aligns
- Identify, select, develop and allocate skills, behaviors and talent needed to meet business needs
- Embrace diverse perspectives, appreciate differences and foster a culture of inclusion
- Build trusting relationships by being authentic, transparent and providing radical candor
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role.
Altria has a leading portfolio of tobacco products for U.S. tobacco consumers 21+. Our tobacco companies – which have been the undisputed market leaders in the U.S. tobacco industry for decades – include some of the most enduring names in American business. In combustibles, we own Philip Morris USA, the maker of Marlboro cigarettes and John Middleton, manufacturer of Black & Mild cigars. Our smoke-free portfolio includes ownership of U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, the maker of Copenhagen and Skoal, and Helix Innovations, the maker of on! oral nicotine pouches. Additionally, we have a majority-owned joint venture with JT Group, Horizon Innovations, for the U.S. marketing and commercialization of heated tobacco stick products. Through a separate agreement with Philip Morris International, we have the exclusive U.S. commercialization rights to the IQOS* Tobacco Heating System® and Marlboro HeatSticks® through April 2024. Our equity investments include Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, the world’s largest brewer and Cronos Group, a leading Canadian cannabinoid company. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals and individuals with conviction records, a fair chance at employment.