Marketing Activation Manager
Drive overall awareness and engagement of Crayola, its mission, products and programs. Define the strategy and execute the activation for national marketing campaigns, content and communications. Execute key retailer brand programs and strategies. Foster synergies and collaboration across the Crayola Marketing Communications division including Activation, Digital Marketing, Education, Interactive and the Brand site. Lead and provide direction to strategic agency partners and effectively collaborating with multiple cross-functional partners.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Activating Corporate Brand Activation Strategies
- Lead the development and activation of 360 marketing communications programs and campaigns in collaboration with Marketing Communication and internal cross functional teams and key stakeholders
- Develop marketing campaign content that is on-brand and consistent in terms of brand positioning, style, quality and tone of voice
- Lead development and execution of retail specific activation programs in partnership sales and retailer merchant and activation teams
- Support management of multi-million dollar A&P budget
- Manage agency teams and partners to ensure strategic project and program development and execution
- Help lead agency briefing process from internal strategy development to external agency objectives and briefing
- Collaborate with Marketing Activation teams to optimize and integrate YouTube activation across various consumer touchpoints
- Establish strong working relationships with the CLC, sales leadership and customer account teams
- Share Marketing Communication programs and plans with sales to drive awareness and support the development of customer trade and merchandising programs
- BA, BS required in marketing, communications, business administration or related field; MBA Preferred
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in leading Marketing or Marketing Communications and Activation
- 2-3 years of Shopper Marketing experience
- Experience managing vendors, partners and agencies from ability to brief; on-board; collaborate and manage day to day processes
- Ability to manage multi-million dollar budgets
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships across the company, including senior and executive level leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple priorities, while executing against key deliverables with excellence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strategic thinker with the willingness to generate and share breakthrough ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, light to moderate travel is required for events, media visits, agency meetings. It is also necessary that an alternative contact number (e.g., cell phone number) is left on employee’s voice mail for media needing to reach a spokesperson after hours or while on deadline. There may be need for assembling/disassembling and packing up a pop-up display for media shows.
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Free Admission to Crayola Experience for Employees
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Annual Bonus Potential for all Full-Time Employees
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for Eligible Employees
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
- Discounts on a wide variety of products and services – automotive, electronics, fitness, travel and entertainment
Diversity & Inclusion at Crayola
We will cultivate diversity and create a culture of inclusion for our collective brands – one that grows through sustained action, demonstrates care for every life experience, inspires new products and content, and builds a sense of belonging in which every employee is able to be their very best. Learn more about Crayola’s Diversity and Inclusion strategy: https://www.crayola.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.aspx
Green is our favorite color!
Crayola cares about the environment and responsibly makes the products you love.
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the potential for advancement through the use of creative abilities. No phone calls please.
Search Firm Representatives - Please Read Carefully:
Crayola LLC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crayola LLC via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at Crayola LLC in any form without valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Crayola LLC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crayola LLC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Crayola LLC, and we value the partnerships we have built with our vendors. For this reason, Crayola LLC has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Please note that even preferred vendors need to have a written search agreement signed by Human Resources at Crayola LLC in place for the specific position in order for a fee to be paid for any candidate referrals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)