Buck Mason is looking for a Market Leader (Assistant Manager) that embodies the spirit of Buck Mason culture, customer experience, and lifestyle. All aspects of the store’s success will depend on your ability to assist the Market Merchant in building a team of exceptional associates, execute processes and procedures that help provide a quality shopping experience for all customers and ensuring that the store exceeds defined financial performance targets. A Market Leader must possess the qualities of adaptability, merchandising and operations, and Focus and prioritization within the Brand.
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive store team.
- Partner with Market Merchant in setting Sale goals for the store as well as each store employee.
- Work closely with Market Merchant in elevating the store team through Recruitment, coaching, training and effective planning.
- Be a presence leading on the shop floor, acting as a brand ambassador and role modelling Buck Mason behaviors
- Assist store team with operational aspects of the business.
- Maintain a professional and organized environment, ensuring excellent execution and maintenance of Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
Founded in 2013 by Sasha Koehn and Erik Allen Ford, Buck Mason makes simplified clothing for the modern man. At the heart of everything we do is the unclouded California ethos of quality, restraint, and integrity. We take iconic pieces and reconstruct them in hard-wearing fabrics, with timeless details, and the perfect fit. Our goal is to offer fashion that is less complicated, building pared-down essentials that live beyond a single season. With its corporate offices headquartered in Los Angeles, Buck Mason's retail footprint extends from sea to sea, through e-commerce and brick-and-mortar locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Brooklyn, and more.