Manager, Video Production Studio
Charles Schwab has been a leader in financial services for over four decades, working to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable to all. Driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity, we’re committed to providing an environment that respects and appreciates the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal, as seen through clients' eyes, is that Schwab continuously improves on being a premier financial service provider through best in class service, technology, products, people and advice.
Event and Production Services designs and delivers events and multimedia productions that attract, engage and retain clients and employees. We take pride in creating memorable experiences that reinforce and strengthen the Schwab brand.
About Events & Production Services
The Events and Production Services team designs and executes events, webcasts and media that recognizes Schwab's valuable client base and supports client relationships. Through strong partnerships within Schwab, with our clients and with the industry, the Events and Production Services team creates and executes industry-leading events that build and strengthen awareness, confidence and trust in Schwab's brand and strategic objectives.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
This position will work out of our Westlake, TX location
Employees may have the flexibility for a hybrid schedule, where they divide their time between working remotely or in the office.
Employees and managers can discuss additional flexibility options based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
Subject to change. Schwab is continually evaluating its approach to ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees
What you are good at
This role is responsible for managing the Westlake, TX Schwab Studio with all aspects of media and event production and supporting day-to-day operations and reporting, including:
- Managing & producing video, audio, virtual events and webcast productions
- Maintaining production equipment (video, audio, lighting, etc.)
- Editing audio/video/webcast projects
- Scheduling and maintaining the Studio calendar
- Updating monthly activity reports for internal webcasting and Studio production activities
- Maintaining Studio process documentation
- Maintaining and organizing Studio filing systems (files, media, contacts)
- Responsible for media encoding and duplication projects
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of Studio supplies and consumables (office supplies, recording media, etc.)
- Maintaining and organizing Studio facilities (Edit Rooms, Equipment Room, Studio, etc.)
What you have
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in the video production industry
- Technical hands-on knowledge of video and audio production, lighting and editing systems (Final Cut Pro and Premiere)
- Technical knowledge and experience with digital video/audio encoding, webcasting and web development
- Understanding and engineering broadcast production systems and how to troubleshoot problems
- Basic knowledge of administering Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Apple Keynote & Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in communications, film, or related industry, preferred
- Experience with Panasonic cameras, Ross Video production switchers and Yamaha QL1 mixers a plus
In addition to the salary range, this role is also eligible for bonus or incentive opportunities
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.