Manager, Spend Management Onboarding
As the Manager of our Onboarding Specialists, you will lead a team of Onboarding Managers who work exclusively with new Spend Management customers to set up and expand accounts effectively. This is a key hire for our Spend Management organization, and you will have a direct impact on the growth, training and development of your team. This position reports to our VP of SMB Sales.
What you'll do
- Manage, coach and scale a team of Onboarding Specialists
- Assist your team throughout their strategic sales cycles by deeply understanding customers needs and mapping them to the value of Rippling
- Monitor card performance: activity, pipelines, and monthly forecasts,Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Lead team to achieve and exceed monthly targets
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as training and ramp-up of new team members.
- An experienced manager with 3-5 years of experience in tech sales
- A top performer with a consistent track record leading teams exceeding targets
- Able to accurately forecast team performance
- Motivated with a desire to learn and have a strong work ethic
- Experience selling and/or Onboarding Spend Management and/or selling HRIS related products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator
- You are passionate about our overall mission
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Rippling can solve those challenges
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get it done
- Self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running
This role will receive a competitive salary + sales commission + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
Tier 1: $130,000/year
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above.