Manager, Software Engineering
TinderLos Angeles, CA6 months ago
Our platform handles billions of events a day, terabytes of data, and millions of network requests with frequent code deployments. As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of infrastructure and software engineers that are responsible for Tinder's Global Platform.
This role can also be based in Los Angeles, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Provide daily guidance, mentorship, and coaching to your team
- Be responsible for the health and growth of CI/CD and tools platform
- Develop effective partnerships within your team and other teams at Tinder
What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of technical and management leadership
- Ability to write code in one of the following languages: Python, Golang, Java, Groovy
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, AWS, and/or Jenkins is a plus, but not required
- Improve the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for Tinder’s distributed team of engineers
- Manage Tinder’s complex web of repositories and associated dependencies
- Ensure the availability of our CI/CD platform that keeps Tinder moving forward with bug fixes, enhancements, and new features
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to seek some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an outstanding team of creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, and 401(k) match
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.