Manager, Social Media
At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
We are looking for a team player and collaborative individual with expertise in leveraging the power of social media to tell compelling stories about our science, innovation and Genmab people. This individual will be a part of the Communications and Corporate Affairs team and support our corporate communications objectives to drive awareness, reputation and relevance of Genmab as an international biotechnology company rooted in science that is creating and bringing truly differentiated antibody medicines to patients.
- Support social media channel strategy and plans to position Genmab’s thought leadership on relevant social media platforms.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including legal, CSR, Patient Advocacy, Human Resources, Research & Development, Product Communications, Investor Relations, medical, regulatory, commercial to ensure a robust process for creating and publishing content.
- Develop programs for growing Genmab’s followers and increase engagement within social media communities utilizing a mix of paid and organic campaigns.
- Manage and execute social media content calendar and ensure approval from relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with agency partners to publish stories from Genmab people for various forms of content such as short and long form posts, audiograms, videos, etc.
- Manage social media content management, publishing, monitoring and listening tools.
- Develop monthly social media reports and recommendations for optimization.
- Evaluate new platforms to ensure our messaging reaches the right audience.
This person will be based out of Princeton, NJ and will be onsite 60% of the time.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least five years of Social Media experience with strong knowledge of existing platforms including but not limited to Twitter, LinkedIn, HootSuite and YouTube.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing social media channels in healthcare, biotech, pharmaceutical or agency setting.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a growing company and adjust to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience using social monitoring and listening tools and the ability to derive insights and actionable next steps
- Excellent in execution against goals and effective at project execution and management
- Strong writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications/PR or equivalent education
For US based candidates, the proposed salary band for this position is as follows:
$91,875.00---$153,125.00The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation, such as bonuses.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other - rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands, Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in NL is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.