Manager, Social Media
Get started on an exciting career at Element!
Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Social Media Manager (contract) to join Element Fleet Management. As the largest pure-play fleet manager in the world, we provide unmatched products and services and solutions to our clients.
At Element, employees play a critical role in delivering value to customers and ensuring an exceptional client experience. We are committed to the success of our clients, employees, and investors by fostering a culture where every employee can make a difference!
- Assertive, analytical and someone who loves great content?
- Comfortable embracing experimentation with ideas and creative thinking?
- Able to translate business objectives into social media strategies?
As the Social Media Manager, you will be a key member of the Element Fleet Management Communications team. This role will be responsible for managing, developing, and implementing an end-to-end social media content strategy across our channels to increase brand awareness, promote our products & services to our clients and prospects to drive business results.
A Day in the Life
- Increase Element’s growth, reach and engagement on LinkedIn, EveryoneSocial, Twitter, FB, IG, YT
- Manage social media strategy, planning and content development across social media channels
- Collaborate to apply social media strategies that integrate with an omni-channel marketing plan
- Develop and execute an always-on day-to-day social media publishing and calendar management
- Create content by formulating high-quality written and visual content for each social media platform
- Monitoring company brand, social trends, influencers, and relevant news to identify opportunities to join the social conversation and grow visibility, reach and milage of our content.
- Strong visual eye to the use of graphics, selection of images, and creation of video for social publishing
- Manage commenting and responding to direct messages on each of our accounts.
- High degree of knowledge about best practices related to all the major social media platforms and their respective audiences and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Continuously evolve our channel and content strategy through analysis of data to understand what’s working, what's not working, and then implement improvements and optimizations.
- Develop reports and on-going tracking of our social media performance against key KPIs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or similar
- Ability to work a 1-year contract
- Must have, strong writing skills with 5+ years of progressive social media content development for editorial and/or brands; able to adapt tone based on audience and brand voice
- Highly organized self-starter who can balance multiple priorities and drive results
- Accountable, strong follow through on projects and deadline-driven team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, tight timelines with multiple stakeholders.
- High-level understanding of business uses for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience working with publishing and analytics platforms such as Meltwater, sprout social
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data to measure the success of campaigns and content.
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Hybrid work environment for most positions
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to email@example.com or call (800) 665-9744.