Manager, Social Marketing & Strategy
As the Manager, Social Marketing & Strategy, you will report to the Senior Manager, Social Marketing & Strategy, and will define and execute the social media strategy for 360i brands across platforms. You will lead all social media and advertising initiatives to increase overall engagement with the brand and brand positioning, driving social media strategies that fuel the business with best-in-class creative execution. You will leverage the latest social strategies, and ultimately best represent the brand in the social space, ensuring the brand voice is carried out across all of our social media channels while driving performance. You will take part in a cross-channel marketing experience as you lead the social media aspect of the consumer journey for key activations. You will be the main point for content publishing & community building for the brand.
Ideal candidates are passionate about the ever-changing world of social marketing, conversations in culture and all things social media, from Instagram to TikTok. Candidates should have a keen interest in emerging trends across these platforms and recognize the impact of social marketing in an overall marketing strategy.
You are a doer of social:
- Community engagement excites you – digging into the insights and conversations that help fuel the larger social media story.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge of all major social media platforms – you have a history of growing social media profiles and accounts
- Understands how to make content work for different audiences and different platforms
- Eager to test and learn on new platforms and across teams (Influencer, Paid Social, Content Lab)
- Owning of full content process (calendars, community content)
- Ability to identify response opportunities for clients on social, an intuition of when to escalate/engage further
You are a self-starter & team player:
- You are able to manage your own time and teams to produce thoughtful and thorough work against timelines.
- Works in collaboration with other departments e.g. Account, Strategy, Creative, Media and Insights to deliver better work for clients
You can look at the insights and start to tell a story to impact the work:
- You can bring new thinking that pushes the work to teams and works closely with platforms and 3rd party partners to identify them
- Start to manage strategic skills including contributing to briefs, providing research, insights
- Assists in campaign reporting by gathering inputs across a variety of departments and data points (Sysomos, Sprinklr, etc.)
You support the Social Strategist through insights from brand community:
- Supports in the crafting of creative and/or media briefs and inspiration stimuli such as case studies, analogies and other campaigns to prompt new ideas and thinking
- Working knowledge of social listening platforms (i.e., Sprinklr or Sysomos) & assists in campaign reporting by gathering inputs across a variety of departments
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-3 years professional experience in marketing, social media, digital strategy or related field
- Creative thinkers
- Passion for culture, social and content strategy.
- You are a consumer of the latest digital trends & happenings and have a deep understanding of all social platforms.
- You are a quick learner, a great communicator and team player.
- You thrive on pushing clients to create the work based off insights that will make them famous.
- You’re ready to learn and grow in this ever-evolving space.
- Skilled at creating social content on their phone. (Instagram Stories, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative C Suite
- Passionate interests and side hobbies
Working with us
Joining Dentsu Creative, you will be part of a creative network, delivering ideas that are brought alive in new ways. Along the way, you will team up with inspiring people across the world and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behavior. By bringing together the capabilities, experience and relationships of our collective experts, the opportunities for personal growth and development are endless.
We are united by four signature strengths:
Boundless Creativity – Kitsune Fox: In Japanese culture – the Kitsune Fox sees the future. We run towards the future, forever asking: what’s next? Our imagination has no limit. Our clients seek us out because we believe there is no problem we cannot solve with the power of modern creativity.
Intelligent Scale - Ryujin Dragon: The Ryujin Dragon controls the ocean and the tides. We flow the right talent around the right brief in the right moment, wherever it sits in the world. We scale our unique ideas with precision, using intelligent technology to make personal connections with millions around the world.
Obsessive Craft - Orizuru Crane: The Orizuru Crane carries the soul up to paradise. It inspires the most classic and iconic Japanese origami. We elevate the soul of our work with an obsessive focus on craft, nurturing the next-gen craft skills needed to soar in a modern world.
Radical Collaboration - Kohaku Koi: The Koi swim upstream against the tide, united as one. We chart new territory through the power of radical collaboration. We seamlessly connect Creativity, Media and CXM to imagine new solutions at the intersection of craft, data, culture, and innovation.
We believe our work can only resonate in the modern world if the people behind it reflect the modern work. We can only be truly relevant when we create a truly inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. That means – we are tough on the work but gentle with each other. We lead with empathy and are always listening and always learning. We support each other, we cheer for each other, we win together. We celebrate difference as the only way to make the work that makes a difference.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $51,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. Additionally, this position is eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. The company’s incentive compensation plan is subject to change. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.