Manager, Social - Bleacher Report
Warner Bros EntertainmentNew York, NY24 days ago
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report is seeking a Manager, B/R Betting Social Content to be responsible for overseeing the creation of innovative and engaging original social content for B/R Betting. He/She will specifically lead outreach to creators, influencers and talent in the space to partner on original content experiences that align with B/R Betting strategy. We are looking for someone with a passion for pushing the boundaries of new content experiences and who gets excited about betting culture including big parlay payouts, agonizes over bad beats, and lives for the late game. But you can't take yourself too seriously because betting is fun, and we are determined to create the most entertaining and innovative social experiences in the betting space. The Manager, B/R Betting Social Content will work cross-functionally, collaborating with the content, design, sales and marketing, business development and leadership group on key initiatives and alongside partners in the betting industry.
- Help meaningfully move forward B/R Betting's content innovation by ideating and executing forward-thinking concepts with third-party creators and producers.
- Conduct outreach to creators in the space, developing relationships and working on one-off and ongoing partnerships to create innovative content experiences.
- Work closely with app, social and content stakeholders to identify key betting topics, sports events on the calendar and white-space opportunities to build innovative content experiences around.
- Build content experiences that will drive audience interaction with a focus on community SCOPE.
- Manage and oversee a content budget to work with third-party creators and influencers to create content experiences that align with B/R Betting strategy.
- Lean into the underserved topics of humor, fun and creative innovation in the betting space.
- Develop elevated content experiences to anchor coverage around key tentpoles on the sports calendar.
- Focus on innovation and ground-breaking content experiences to position B/R Betting as the creative leader in the betting space.
- Evaluate and experiment on all new social platforms and/or functionality and educate others on the priorities and opportunities.
- Influence and mentor staff, inspiring a creative culture of innovation.
- Provide support and pathways to nurture and grow existing talent and maintain the highest quality of work.
- Lead cross-departmental transparency and collaboration.
- Embody a group that prides itself on camaraderie associated with 'best in class'.
- 5+ years experience in digital media, social media or content creation.
- Extensive knowledge of Sports Betting.
- Extensive knowledge of best-in-class visual, creative and social formats, software and opportunities.
- Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices.
- Experience with project management and working with remote creators on deadline-oriented projects.
- Experience in leading small teams and/or projects/events.
- Deep understanding of current media and digital content space.
- Previous editorial, design, content or social media experience in sports is preferred.
- Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice + extensive knowledge of internet sports culture.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.