In this role, you will:
- Directly report to the Director of SMB Sales
- Manage the growth, training, career development and performance of up to 8 Account Executives within our SMB Sales Team
- Report and own the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast of your direct reports
- Foster an environment of sales excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your team to achieve their goals
- Lead from the front with honesty, integrity, grit and passion
- Develop reps by identifying strengths and weaknesses and build sustainable teams
- Work cross-departmentally to solve problems, both inside and outside of your lane
- Take ownership of and identify core problems and hard challenges
- Take ownership for mistakes and drive home solutions
- Located in Eastern Time Zone
- 1-5 years management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and enable evolving sales methodologies
- Enjoy team development, such as call coaching, metrics coaching, and socratic discussions
- Experience in accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity throughout your book of business
- Previous closing experience, preferably direct sales experience in B2B saas
- Experience in value based selling
- Experience with SMB or upmarket Mid-Market deal sizes
- Commitment to team development and individual coaching
- Successful history of ownership of a team revenue number
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Experience in co-selling on inside sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistent performance in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
Expert Coach: Can develop reps, identify strengths and weaknesses, socratic coach, builds sustainable teams, enjoys team development, call coaches, and coaches to metrics
Business Owner: Can work well cross-departmentally to solve problems, experience working outside of their lane, ability to influence, can identify core problems and harder challenges, takes ownership for mistakes.
Applied Innovator: Emotionally intelligent, empathetic creative problem solver who is willing to listen carefully and think independently. Continuous educator and lifelong learner.
Strong Communicator: Balanced listener with strong communication and the aptitude to clearly articulate differing points of view. Strong negotiator.
Action Oriented: Motivated self-starter who proactively takes on big ideas and projects with a strong sense of urgency.
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online.
The OTE for this position is between $160,000 - $180,000 USD with a 50/50 variable split (with a quota level hit, on-target)
Employees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)
Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company's medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per year