Manager, Sales Technology
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life’s moments. We’ve been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sales Technology Manager working in Chicago, IL, you will be part of the Commercial Center of Excellence (CCOE) team. You will be a leader in the Sales CCOE organization and the information liaison and relationship-builder for all cross-functional capabilities, processes, and process-related issues. You will influence others both inside and outside of the department by bringing the department's information to bear on process-related matters.
This position reports to Sr Manager of Sales Technology and will lead conversations with stakeholders on capabilities, determining and prioritizing capability objectives, create and gain the approval of business cases, and serve as a business owner on projects through their lifecycle. The Sales Technology Manager is competent in conducting and understanding analysis, signing off on user acceptance testing, change management, and communications.
- Proven ability to lead/develop relationships with cross-functional business stakeholders to evaluate capabilities against the business
- Actively engage in strategic and detailed areas of the business, demonstrating business and technology acumen in functional areas
- Integration and enablement of the business process and technology solutions back into the business
- Business Technology Strategy
- Business Technology Planning, Business Case Development, Priorities
- Training and enablement
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business or analytics OR 5-10 years of progressive sales and/or technology experience
- Practiced ability to collaborate with senior leadership, senior technologists, and business partners to define business processes, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results
- Ability to interface and influence people at all levels within the organization
- Possess an advanced degree of business acumen
- Capable of understanding and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms for leaders in both small and large group settings
- Expert ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Practiced in the synthesis of ideas to pictorial representation
- Expert in providing business requirements
- Ability to understand the underlying data components to the sales process
- The ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver
- The ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Some IT project experience
- SQL skills, we do a lot of that on the Data on Tap side (must have)
- SAP experience, nothing to detailed but it would help that I could log in and help to find things. The areas I would look into were Material and Customer Master Data, and Sales & Distribution module. (nice to have)
- Mulesoft experience, just knowing about it, would be great as that's our future integration platform. (nice to have)
- Some Tableau experience (nice to have)
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On-site pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.