As a Manager of Sales, you will oversee the sell-in and management of licensed and direct-to-retail sales in the Specialty channel across fan accounts, fast fashion, home improvement, convenience channel, and growth accounts —both brick & mortar and ecommerce. You will work closely with internal partners in retail marketing along with our licensing & franchise teams to execute on business strategies and initiatives.
- Report to the Sr Manager, Sales
- Strategize and develop new business opportunities across all licensed categories
- Execute strategies and initiatives that achieve speciﬁed ﬁnancial goals for Disney's business at assigned 3rd party retailer(s) for our licensed merchandise and direct-to-retail businesses
- Develop buyer and licensing relationships to achieve predetermined revenue and growth targets
- Analyze account performance and develop growth goals that are aligned with Disney Consumer Products initiatives
- Develop channel level product strategies, merchandising and marketing plans to ensure that sales are maximized and marketing goals are met
- Manage account speciﬁc initiatives, promotions, trade and consumer advertising, designed to maximize sell-in and sell through of products in partnership with other teams
- Build team-oriented relationships with other key teams that result in new business and cross promotional opportunities
- Fiscal responsibility for assigned categories to include annual budget planning and quarterly revenue forecasting
- Use Retail Analytics to help manage insights and identify business and growth opportunities.
- Analyze retail and consumer trends in the industry, speciﬁcally for relevant categories
- Develop 5-year strategic plan, annually, by category and franchise, and determine key objectives and priorities.
- Fulﬁll all reporting requirements in a timely and appropriate manner. Manage travel and expenses to budget.
- Identify and support new business development opportunities
- Work with category teams to develop product for the licensed categories
- Participate in the advertising & promotions process to drive sales and retail programs
- Represent account at line reviews, trade shows and sales meetings
- 8 years of experience in a sales organization, preferably in consumer packaging group industry
- Experience with retail account management
- Superior analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Experience presenting to buyers, licensees, and senior management
- Strong apparel/fashion and/or Toy background preferred, with experience in assortment planning, sell in, and sell through, customer buying patterns, pricing models, and in-store merchandising is a plus.
- Proﬁcient with Keynote and Microsoft Oﬃce applications: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with specialty retailers preferred
BA/BS degree preferred and/or 5+ years of experience in sales organization.
This position is based in Orlando, FL.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.