Manager Paid Social Media
Who we are:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colorful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world and we need an inclusive team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
The Role: The Paid Social Manager plays a critical role ensuring The Bay is driving brand consideration, loyalty and retention against measurable business impact. Own and manage key aspects of the Brand and Performance Marketing activity within paid social. In partnership with marketing, creative and agency teams, support the over-arching and company-wide digital media strategy.
- Manage Paid Social strategy and execution across platforms (FB/IG, Snap, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, Influencer Boosting) as a function of digital strategy
- Plan, execute and optimize campaigns against full funnel objectives from driving brand lift, consideration and omnichannel ROAS targets
- Partner with internal marketing, brand, creative teams to launch tactical campaigns using a data-led approach to inform campaign planning
- Build partnerships with media and agency partners, collaborating with strategy and analytics teams to drive annual social learning agenda, measurement and experimentation roadmap
- Provide proactive and strategic campaign recommendations on a regular basis
- Work cross-functionally to translate campaign briefs into consumer-led campaigns, partnering with creative and marketing to deliver creative that breaks through and is built native to each social platform
- Experience working with Feed Partners to launch dynamic product campaigns (GMC, Feedonomics, ProductsUp, Versafeed) · Asset: Experience and/or knowledge of ad tech (GMP, Adobe, Pixel Implementation)
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience in marketing, eCommerce, or digital media/mobile/app · 5+ Years Experience hands on in Paid Social platforms, >$1M/mo budgets
- Strong communicator and able to build cross functional partnerships (Creative, Marketing, Vendors)
- Ability to present ideas, a creative problem solver that connects media to business objectives
Set Yourself Apart:
- Growth mindset with a desire to drive innovation through test and learn approach
- Passionate about media, data, creator economy and evolving social space
- Previous experience managing Paid Social at scale with a track record of growth
- Strong networking skills both internally and with agency and vendor relationships
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and action