Who We Are
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets and our planet. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, we sell our products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
We are recognized for our leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile and join our global team!
Colgate needs your help to reimagine a healthier future for all people, their pets, and our planet! As the North American Packaging Sustainability Innovation Manager, you will lead advancing Colgate's regional actions and external engagement against our bold plastics and packaging sustainability strategy.
Drive Transformative Change: Architect and orchestrate the deployment of innovative Packaging Sustainability programs in North America, aligning with global goals for maximum impact.
- Forge Strategic Connections: Build and cultivate a dynamic external engagement network focused on Packaging Sustainability. Collaborate with NGOs, Government Agencies, Recycling Value Chain, Packaging Suppliers, and more to drive collective action.
- Be the Regional Trailblazer: Take center stage as the primary point of contact for Packaging Sustainability Initiatives inthe region, ensuring our region remains at the forefront of sustainability innovation.
- Initiate Impactful Projects: Lead projects that advance key Sustainability goals in North America, using your vision to build lasting positive change.
- Collaborate for Progress: Team up with internal powerhouses to address sustainability challenges and seize opportunities. Champion a collaborative ecosystem that fuels progress.
- BS in environmental science, material science, engineering, or related field
- 7 years of experience in Packaging and/or sustainability fields
- Proficient in packaging / plastics issues, and sustainability best practices at global and regional FMCG companies.
- A well-developed network of contacts in the North American industry, including consultants and thought leaders that can be harnessed to advance Colgate-Palmolive capabilities
- Masters Degree in one of the subject areas above
- 3 years of experience with a CPG company
Compensation and Benefits
Salary Range $112,000.00 - $164,850.00 USD
Pay is based on multiple non-discriminatory, individualized factors including but not limited to experience, job-related knowledge and education, skills and office/market location. In addition to base salary, salaried employees are eligible for annual discretionary bonuses, profit-sharing and, for Executive-level (salary grade 16 and above) roles only, long-term incentives in the form of Restricted Stock Units and/or Stock Options.
Subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable benefits plans then in effect, all salaried employees are also eligible for a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Insurance: Employees (and their eligible dependents) are eligible to participate in Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Disability insurance plans.
- Retirement Plans: Employees are eligible to enroll in Colgate's 401(k) plan, which provides for company matching contributions subject to eligibility requirements
- Vacation/PTO: Employees receive a minimum of 15 days of vacation/PTO leave annually
- Paid Holidays: Employees receive a minimum of 13 paid/floating holidays annually
- Paid Sick Leave: Based on location and consistent with applicable state and local law, employees receive a minimum of 40 hours of paid sick leave on January 1st of each year
- Paid Parental Leave: Eligible employees may take up to eight weeks of paid parental leave and 12 weeks of unpaid leave (varies for employees with fewer than 12 months of service and is subject to hours worked requirements)
Our Commitment to Sustainability
With the Colgate brand in more homes than any other, we are presented with great opportunities and new challenges as we work to integrate sustainability into all aspects of our business and create positive social impact. We are determined to position ourselves for further growth as we act on our 2025 Sustainability & Social Impact Strategy.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our purpose starts with our people — ensuring our workforce represents the people and communities we serve —and creating an environment where our people feel they belong; where we can be our authentic selves, feel treated with respect and have the support of leadership to impact the business in a meaningful way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
For additional Colgate terms and conditions, please click here.