We are looking for an Operations Manager who will oversee and direct various operations functions within the boutique. In this role, the Operations Manager will oversee after sales services for Fashion and Watches and Fine Jewelry, Customer Care communications, and the Alterations Department in accordance with global and local guidelines, policies, and procedures. They are the expert on all Standard Operating Procedures, systems and tools and ensuring the smooth running of operations to enable the ultimate client experience. They will work closely with the Boutique Leadership Team by imparting critical business knowledge.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Own and lead various operational functions within the Boutique, including Alterations, all After Sales services and Customer Care communications. This includes:
- Overseeing the Alterations department and managing workflow
- Managing the After Sales processes and experience to ensure quality, timeliness, and consistency.
- Partnering with Customer Care call center to resolve issues and manage any escalated cases
- Be the ultimate expert on Standard Operating Procedures, Systems and Tools to act as a resource for entire Boutique Team
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Lead a team of operationally aligned staff, coaching and inspiring the team to deliver flawlessly
- Collaborate with Home Office partners to develop and execute strategic initiatives focused on increasing and optimizing operational efficiency
You Are Energized By:
- Utilizing your organizational and attention to detail skills within multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships
- People leadership and development
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Being comfortable in the middle of complexity and ambiguity
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- Creativity and innovation by testing, learning and taking new risks
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably with experience overseeing repairs/After Sales services
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays