This role will be responsible for managing the daily reporting and analytics of sales and inventory management in the area of Reverse Logistics. This role will partner closely with the Sr. Director and Director of Reverse Logistics in developing short- and long-term strategic plans to deliver financial commitments and maximize overall value of liquidation inventory. The Associate, Reverse Logistics will also work closely with the sales and operations team to identify and implement new selling channels and digital partnerships. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Analyze daily sales projections and provide actionable reporting and recommendations to leadership.
- Partner with Finance to ensure accurate accounting of monthly revenue and associated inventory position.
- Work closely with leadership and sales team to identify, develop, and implement short- and long-term strategies to enhance sales performance and maximize inventory value.
- Recommend inventory valuation decisions based on inventory age, inventory volume, and market conditions.
- Provide insight and perspective for seasonal and monthly sales projections and plan.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in broader market conditions including recent developments and trends in the space of reverse logistics and digital buying.
- Analyze business practices, policies, and KPIs to identify optimization opportunities and implement process improvements.
- Collaborate with internal business partners including store operations, distribution operations, finance, technology, and merchants to identify the most profitable channel to exit seasonal merchandise.
- Communicate with confidence and transparency at all levels of the organization.
- Any other responsibilities management deems essential.
- Regular, dependable attnedance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3-5 years direct experience
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but not limited to the size of the facility and the number of colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range