We are looking for an Operations Manager who will oversee and direct the operations function within the boutique. They are the expert on all Standard Operating Procedures, systems and tools and ensuring the smooth running of operations to enable the ultimate client experience. They will work closely with the Boutique Leaders by imparting critical business knowledge.
The Impact You Can Create At CHANEL:
- Own all operational functions within the Boutique, including Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving, Alterations, Facilities Management, Security, Resource Planning/Staffing, Compliance, and Expense Management
- Collaborate with Home Office Retail Operations team to develop and execute strategic initiatives focused on increasing operational efficiency
- Lead all operationally aligned staff, coaching and inspiring the team to deliver flawlessly
- Foster a positive working environment and create a culture of feedback, encouraging diversity, mutual respect and teamwork
- Be the ultimate expert on all Standard Operating Procedures, Systems and Tools to act as a resource for entire Boutique Team
- Leading a team through various projects and taking initiative
- Managing a budget and forecasting expenditures for a multi-faceted Boutique
You Are Energized By:
- The history and heritage of The House of CHANEL
- Utilizing your organizational and attention to detail skills within multi-task projects in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Building collaborative partnerships and relationships
- People leadership and development
- Fostering a meaningful client experience centered around inclusion and connection
- Being comfortable in the middle of complexity and ambiguity
- Creativity and innovation by testing, learning and taking new risks
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
At CHANEL, we are focused on creating an inclusive culture that nurtures personal growth, contributing to collective progress. We believe the uniqueness of each individual increases the diversity, complementarity and effectiveness of our teams. We strongly encourage your application, as we value the perspective, experience and potential you could bring to CHANEL.