Manager of Tax Acquisitions
Unified Women's Healthcare is seeking an experienced Manager of Tax Acquisitions to oversee our tax strategy related to acquisitions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of tax strategies for all acquisition-related activities. This includes identifying tax risks and opportunities, providing guidance on tax issues, and ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations.
If you have a passion for tax and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as our Manager of Tax Acquisitions.
- Responsible for the implementation of tax strategies for all acquisition-related activities, including due diligence, assisting with structuring, and post-transaction integration.
- Identify tax risks and opportunities associated with acquisitions and provide guidance on tax issues to the leadership team.
- Work with external advisors to optimize tax outcomes and ensure compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Provide input on tax clauses and implications in deal contracts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including tax authorities and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure timely and accurate tax reporting for all acquisition-related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field. CPA or Master's in Taxation preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in tax, with a focus on acquisitions and/or mergers.
- Deep knowledge of US tax laws and regulations related to acquisitions, including experience with tax due diligence, structuring, and post-transaction integration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify tax risks and opportunities and develop creative solutions to complex tax issues.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.