Manager of Sales Planning and Analysis
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Manager of Sales Planning and Analytics will be responsible for providing information and commercial insights into customers, competitors, the video game market, and promotional effectiveness in order to maximize revenue and profit generating opportunities at the account-level. The ideal candidate will lead and develop a team of analysts and act as an analytics translator helping to interpret and visualize data to measure performance and shape business decisions. They are an expert in data interpretation will design and implement department-wide analytics strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL TAKE ON:
- Shape and execute the commercial sales data strategy
- Review and recommend standard best practices for account-specific analytics.
- Collaborate with account teams on forecasts, lifecycle planning, and joint business review.
- Collaborate closely with Finance, Enterprise Analytics, and 2K/Rockstar/Private Division for global reporting and forecasting on new releases, special promotional periods, and quarterly/yearly guidance and budget setting.
- Provide direction on cross-functional collaborations that impact multiple aspects of the business.
- Act as a subject matter expert with Enterprise Applications in order to proactively address systematic improvements at all stages of the data pipeline.
- Oversee development and design for Tableau dashboards and other reporting.
- Ensure accuracy for reporting and analysis by reconciling data with its original sources.
- Validate and reconcile financial reporting and revenue recognition practices.
- Develop and mentor a team of data analysts. Find opportunities for continuing education and develop training programs for all members of the commercial sales team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 7-10 years of experience in analytics or related field
- BA/BS degree; preferable in business, economics, statistics, math or an applied quantitative field
- Experience managing, coaching, and developing a team of analyst
- Proficient with Excel
- Motivated self-starter and effective communicator with a desire to shape the business
- Organizational and time management skills needed to work with designated deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Video game or related entertainment industry experience preferred
- Tableau and SQL experience preferred
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.