Manager of Hospitality
The Co-Manager of Hospitality is responsible for leading a team that develops, implements and continuously improves all quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate the achievement of all hospitality goals at MedMen.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Development of high customer experience standards, to include a “show time” culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
- Implement a world class hospitality program to drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and execution of our loyalty program.
- Work closely with GM and other CO-Managers to exceed sales volume and KPI goals.
- Partner with the MedMen Human Resources team in the following HR functions:
- Interview, recruit and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a timely manner based on store performance and volume tier.
- Train managers and employees in expected customer experience and hospitality standards using appropriate tools such as customer loyalty, customer satisfaction surveys and key KPI’s.
- Set up training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training is complete.
- Ensure continuous training and development with team members through modules, quizzes, tracking and video content that results in consistency across all stores.
- Write and deliver on team members’ performance in partnership with GM to determine succession plans and build bench strength.
- Performance manage and coach team members on poor performance and violation of company and compliance policies in partnership of GM and HRBP.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the stores.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Two years of related experience in supervising training, quality and customer service in retail.
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or operations management or related field.
- Store management and sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Consulting Skills
- HR Expertise
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Prior inventory experience
- Operate in a highly regulated compliance minded environment
This person is directly responsible for managing the Hospitality team.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.